PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Information submitted through our website is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
SoFloWeb collects and uses users personal information for the following purposes:
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We may use the information users provide about themselves for billing purposes We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or to collect payment.
- The email address users provide through online forms, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates or service information. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.